“People can tell you to keep your mouth shut, but that doesn't stop you from having your own opinion.” ( Anne Frank, The Diary of a Young Girl)

Friday 23 November 2012

permulaan itu menyeksakan

bismillahirrahmanirrahim.
since i got nothing to voice out my opinions or talks, i feel like i should have my blog again. maybe it can be a medium for me to express my views about everything. surely, this is not the right time for me to blogging. well, the internet connection is not very good since im at home now. so i have to wait for coming back to IPDA, to get a better connection. insyaAllah i will never and EVER write something that related to any feelings ( i mean yang geli membuak-buak). jadikan satu jalan untuk menambahkan ilmu dan refleksi diri, insyaAllah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment